Sunday, February 27, 2011

WARNING

DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS!

Samuel got into the pantry and dumped out the entire bag of pretzel sticks. Guess he made his own version of the game "Pick Up Sticks" for mom.



I forgot to shut the door to the dog food, and this is what I found about an hour later....



Luckily he hasn't started eating the dog food yet. The kids always ask what I do all day long while they are at school. I pretty much chase Samuel around! This day he went through two outfits- as well as me. I made the mistake of carrying him around when he had poopy diaper. Didn't know it had leaked out- so it was all over my shirt. (Gross- I know!) I had also been spit up on during the day too. I feel like all I do is follow Sam around and pick up after him. (No different than any of the other kids!) He loves to pull everything out of the drawers and pantry. Seems his second round of antibiotics are working because he has all of his energy back!



3 comments:

Emily said...

This looks like my house, except the boys new "favorite" is the flour. Oh, and they do eat the dog food (I can smell it on their breath). But their absolute favorite is to put the dog food in the water. It's a fun stage, right?!? Good thing he is so darn cute!

Jackie said...

Emily- well come to find out Samuel does eat the dog food now and yes, likes to play in the water as well. :-)

Your mention of flour reminds me of an incident that happened with my little sister and her friend across the street. My mom found them on her front porch (they were probably 3?) and they were both stark naked and covered in flour! It's like they had a flour party on the porch and rolled around in it or something. So I will look for your boys on the porch one of these days....

Shauna said...

Sounds a lot like my day :) I keep telling Mike I wish there was a way to just block off the whole kitchen. As it is, everything has a child-lock of some sort on it and that can be such a pain when you're cooking! I can't believe how big Samuel is getting! I saw you holding him in church this last Sunday and was wondering whose baby you had....because there was no way yours was that old! He's such a cutie!