Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween

I am slow posting pictures- I know. These are from Halloween. This year Logan was a soldier (again- it's his favorite...), Claire was an 80's girl, and Sam was a cow. Sam cried every time I put his costume on him. He wasn't quite sure what to think about it. He did enjoy digging out the seeds from the pumpkins.


 This year I took the kids and a couple of their friends over to Jordan Landing to trick or treat for about an hour. I have lived here seven years and have never taken them over there. It wasn't too bad. The weather couldn't have been any better. Didn't even need to wear a jacket. It was perfect! The day after Halloween was rainy and cold.

 While the kids were out trick or treating in the neighborhood, Sam and I stayed home and ate chili and handed out candy to the billions of trick or treaters that we get.
 Here are the "kids" pumpkin carvings.... They picked and/or drew the designs and I got to cut them out. Oh what fun on my most favorite holiday.....

No comments: