Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bubbles!

A few weeks ago I had 3 of my nieces over for a few days while their sister, Ashley, was in the hospital. It was fun to get to know them better. They live in Big Piney, Wyoming so we don't see them very often.
All the girls piled in the bathtub and turned the jets on for lots of bubble fun! I had a pretty wet bathroom when they got out.

Chelsea (20 mos) wasn't quite sure she wanted to get in with the wild older girls at first.

Natalie (4), Maggie (7) and Claire (6)



Let me tell ya- I don't know how my little brother Spencer does it. Him and his wife, Amy, have four girls! I feel bad that he's the only male in the household. He better brace himself when they all get into high school and start dating. Imagine all the hormones that will be in that house! Just thinking of the expense of school dances, weddings, etc gives me a nervous breakdown. :-) They all seem to be "daddy's girls" though and have him wrapped around his finger.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are like the coolest Aunt ever!!! Look how fun those bubbles are! How fun for Claire to have a house full of girls for a while.