Sunday, August 2, 2009

Father Sons Campout

Little slow with getting things posted.... Our ward had their annual Father Sons Campout in June. Spence hates to camp so it's always a struggle to get him to go. I bought an air mattress for him and they just took out the back seats of the Sequoia and slept in there. All of the boys took their airsoft guns and the "big boys" took their guns. I wasn't too pleased about that, but everyone survived. Nathan even survived almost falling right into the fire while running from the Bishop in the dark playing "Capture the Flag." Here are some pics from the campout thanks to Bro. John Castleberry.


This is the modern day "Circling the Wagons."


I think we need to have an annual Mother Daughters campout. We could start out with manicures and pedicures. Take a trip to the spa- then out for a little tea at the Grand America downtown. Top it off with a suite there.....guess that's probably not in the ward budget. :-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'll increase my Fast Offerings immediately to support that idea! But do I absolutely HAVE to bring my daughters??? Just kidding - I love them!