Thursday, September 18, 2008

Middle School Talk

On the way to school this morning, Nathan and his friends were quite talkative. Here's some of the conversation. (I'm not sure I got all the names right of who said what.)
Nate: "How come we all got haircuts?"
"And how come we all wear our hair the same way?"
Josh: "Well, I've been wearing my hair this same way forever."
Nate: "Since you were a little egg?"
Christian: "Or in heaven?"
Josh: "I don't think you had to comb your hair in heaven. I think it just automatically goes the way you want it."
Nate: "I don't think you'd ever have a bad hair day in heaven."

Later.....

Josh: "Do you know why nerds are all smart?"
Boys: "No, why?"
Josh: "Because most of them have allergies so have to stay inside so they just play video games and study and stuff."
Christian: "So you're a nerd?"
Josh: "No, I spend a lot of time outside."
Nathan: "And we all play video games."


Then Josh was being annoying so he said he would only talk when someone else talked. Then the silence game began. After a few minutes of total silence Josh hurried and rolled down the window and said "Ugh! I need some fresh air!" and stuck his head out. I guess the silence was suffocating him. LOL

When they all get out of the car and get their percussion sets out of the trunk I call them "band geeks." They're all so cute. :-)

3 comments:

Jen-ben said...

oh gosh....too funny

Emily said...

They are so funny.

Valerie said...

A day in the life of the chaufeur. . . (chuckle). Those boys are hilarious! They were my first BEARS in cub scouts. They are destined for big things when they are grown!