Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dude!


Today I took Claire to get some new shoes. I had her try on these really cute converse type shoes. They were brown with pink stitching and pink plaid material on the inside. She was walking around and I told her they looked so cute on. I asked her if she liked them. After thinking for a brief moment, her reply was: "No. People might call me dude in them." LOL So, she picked out some other pink and brown ones. Guess she doesn't care for the converse look or to be called "dude".

5 comments:

Emily said...

I just read this outloud to Greg and we are both laughing uncontrollably. That is hilarious! One of her best! Who can blame her, really? I wouldn't like to be called "Dude" either (and with my extremely flat chest it is a concern of mine).

I actually noticed her new shoes, shirt, and capris. She looks adorable! We love her at our house!

Anonymous said...

i laughed at this post! aww! she is such a doll!

Brian and Kim said...

Too cute, she is hilarious!! Do they have those shoes in my size?

Laura said...

I can just hear her saying that. Too cute. You know, it's a real possibility. Heidi calls almost everyone Dude...even me alot of the time!?!

Valerie said...

Cute!!