Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wacky Prego Dreams

Well, I have had a few strange dreams during this pregnancy so far. Here is the latest:
I dreamed that I gave birth to a beautiful little girl. She came out of the womb with a cute, dark haired "bob" haircut, a full set of teeth and could already say "Mama." I went to nurse her and saw the full set of teeth and said "No Way! I will have no part of nursing..." For some reason, we called her Lulu.

There were only two good parts of that wacky dream- it was a girl and she had dark hair.


(I swear- I have not been reading Breaking Dawn recently.)

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's great! I had some "teeth" dreams with my last pregnancy too. Of course, considering your other kids and their head of gorgeous locks, your baby could come out with that much hair!

My favorite dream belonged to Molly who dreamt that she went to the ultrasound and there was a platypus inside. The technician told her not to worry. That happens sometimes, but it will turn into a human before it is born.

Tera said...

I had the strangest prego dreams. Write them down, cause I can't remember one, Maybe that's a good thing:)

Tyler and Jen said...

Tyler used to get so tired of me trying to explain my weird pregnancy dreams!Unfortunately I didn't have a blog or Facebook back then so I didn't have anyone to share them with that could truly appreciate it! LOL