Friday, August 1, 2008

Claire's Phone Conversation

So I'm sitting here listening to Claire talk on the phone. She has her little notepad and pen and is writing stuff down. She is talking about siding. I didn't even know she knew what siding is. She is telling someone that it would be a good idea. Maybe she has listened in on one of Hyrum Molloy's conversations when he's been at our house. LOL

Then she goes "Ugh. My children are being so impossible." Pause. "I can't believe they would just hit someone in the face." LOL

Well, I'm glad her children always act up while she's on the phone. It's nice to know they're no different than mine! :-)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Too funny! She may have heard that at my house. :)

Valerie said...

=) Phone conversations can be so revealing sometimes! I like the "impossible" children comment.

Laura said...

I am laughing so hard! That was quite a grown up conversation she had there. :)

Heather tells me that I'm always on the phone. Couldn't be true, could it?!?