Monday, August 18, 2008

We love the Rain!

My mom got these cute new raincoats and accessories for kids in her store. Of course, she had to spoil Logan and Claire with an entire ensemble each. They come with raincoats, umbrellas, rainboots and a cute little backpack. Claire picked out the Ladybug rain gear and Logan picked out the Pirate one. They have been putting them on every day to play in and just sweating in them because it's been so hot. They were so excited when it finally rained and they could put them on to play in the rain!








I think I already have their Halloween costumes! :-)

3 comments:

Fauset Photography said...

OK, those are SO CUTE!!!

Valerie said...

Sydney has that umbrella and backpack. There are never enough good excuses for pulling them out, but they are sooo cute! She plans to use that backpack for kindergarten.

I hadn't seen the pirate set before - it's so cute!!

Emily said...

Those are adorable! I love the pirate hat.