Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Go Figure...

It's been about 3 weeks I think since I started back on my anti-depressant. I am feeling so much better. I think they are really helping. And go figure this- one of the reasons I was depressed was because of my weight. But naturally wasn't going to do anything about it- that would take too much energy. Since I've been on my "happy pills" I have lost 7 pounds! (Which is only noticeable on the scale...) And I still haven't exercised (except for volleyball twice a week) and I still eat chocolate cake and cookies. I should've started on those pills a long time ago....

5 comments:

Emily said...

I think we should all start on those pills. :)

How wonderful for you and your family! I'm so happy that they are working for you, and working so well! I bet it feels good to feel more like yourself.

Oh, and I totally consider volleyball twice a week exercise. At least for me (a not-so-great-volleyball-player), I tend to run around a lot and sweat like crazy.

Seriously...So happy for you.

andrea said...

what is that prescription called again??? ;)

Jen-ben said...

what the hey...how does that work? I need some! I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Tyler and Jen said...

Effexor you say? Maybe I'll try that one too! I can't seem to get the weight off after having Joelle...what an awesome side effect! :>

Jackie said...

I switched to one called Pristiq. I think it might be kind of new. I had to switch because my doctor can't get any free samples of the Effexor anymore. He supplies me with the freebies because I don't have prescription insurance. The Effexor was like $300 a month!