Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Don't Get It

I just don't get this: walked into the bathroom and find this.....



C'mon...are we soooo lazy that we can't remove the cardboard from the holder and replace the new roll? I did it in probably less than 3 seconds.

Now this I REALLY don't get.....two days later I walk into the same bathroom and find this....


You can remove the cardboard but then can't insert the new roll onto the holder? I just shook my head in "wonderment." (is that even a word??)

5 comments:

Emily said...

hahaha

I'm laughing because this is part of my reality as well. Another one of my favorites is finding empty food boxes in the pantry, cupboards, and freezer. If you take the last granola bar, is it really THAT difficult to toss the box in the garbage can (that is maybe 10 feet away)?!?

cami said...

So glad to see that I'm not the only one changing the toilet paper! What's even more funny, I say the exact same thing you do when you see the new roll on top of the cardboard one. Duh? What do you want to bet we could get their attention if there was NO T.P. at all!!!! Ha ha ha. Not like they couldn't change it for something to do while they're just sitting there! I just don't get it.

Jackie said...

Emily- Ha! I have the SAME exact problem at my house with the empty boxes in the freezer and pantry. Or sometimes Spence will leave things in the fridge or pantry and literally there is only one more bite left. Like he couldn't just take that one last bite? Or another one that gets me is clothes that are on TOP of the hamper. Like it's so hard to lift up the hamper lid and actually put the clothes in? Okay, okay...I will stop. Cuz I could go on and on and on...

Skye and Jordon said...

That is funny.. I'm glad that you are doing well with your pregnancy, Glad that your baby boy is healthy and well! :o) can't wait to see the pics!

Jen-ben said...

TOTALLY! That's the story of all of our toilet paper! Ha!