Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pics- Late

Thought I'd post a few pictures of the kids from Halloween. We went to Spence's mom's house with a few other cousins for cornbread, chili and games. Then back home to our crazy, madhouse neighborhood. And I won't get started on that..... I'm glad the holiday is over and Thanksgiving and Christmas are on their way. Thanksgiving is my favorite because I love being with my family and I LOVE my mom's cooking. (I just love to eat.)





Logan trying to eat a donut off a string and grandma's house.
Claire had a "crying tantrum moment" because she didn't want to play the donut game. She just wanted her donut without the string!

Berkan just sat down and took his time eating his donut.

The kids with three of their cousins- Gavin, Brynn and Berkan (who makes the best Yoda!)

Thanks Grandma Sue for a fun Halloween! We love you!

3 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

Your kids looked great on Halloween. I love Claire's eyes. Great job!!

Allyson said...

Logan and Thomas had the same costume which Thomas thought was pretty funny. Claire's costume looks great! If they came to my house, I guess Carlo answered the door...darn it! So when are we going to do a girls' outing?

Jackie said...

I think we need a girls outing sometime within the next few months-before the holidays and things get nuts. You plan it. :-)