Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pictures...and More Pictures

Here are some pictures from our weekend at my grandparents' home in Glenwood, Utah for my grandpa's 80th birthday party. The kids love it down there because they can run around and have so much fun in all the open space! There's so much to do in the country. :-)




Patiently waiting for their turn on the horses....Savannah, Claire, Carter, Hailey, Logan
I finally got Claire on a horse. She is never brave enough. She loved it though!



Logan loves to ride.


I loved this one.

Attacking Grandpa (my dad) in the hotel swimming pool.


At my grandpa's party: Grandpa and Grandma in front with 5 of their 7 children.
Julia (my mom), Bill, Karen, Farrell, Annette


Me with my Uncle Farrell


Me with my grandpa and Uncle Bill


My brother Jared and me with my grandparents


My brother Spencer with two of his girls. (He has 4 girls!) and my Uncle Bill


My Aunt Karen and me. She is more like a sister. We are best buds!


Grandpa's cake- all edible. Turned out sooo cute! If anyone needs an awesome cake- call me and I'll give you Brenda's number. She makes the best cakes ever!

The "spread." I was so nervous to set it up and have it look okay without the help of my catering boss. I think it turned out alright though!

Thanks for letting me post so many pictures! (And Jen- do those count for pictures of me posted on my blog? hee hee)

3 comments:

Young Family Adventures said...

The cake is absolutely adorable!! Your "Spread" looks delicious!! (Always remember that we are much more critical of ourselves than others are)... most people don't even notice!! They see the yummy food & think "WOW"!! Awesome Job!!

Emily said...

I love the pictures, and the "spread" looks amazing. My mouth is watering just looking at the pictures. Maybe I should have a late-night snack!

Oh, and for the record, I totally keep any money that I find in the dryer. My mom did it and told us it was pay for doing the laundry, and I do it as well. Although most of the money comes from Greg, but I am NOT PICKY! I'll take whatever I can get.

Allyson said...

I loved seeing those pictures! They remind me a little of my dad's side of the family. Down home, down to earth. I love that! What a fun party that must've been! Your grandpa is only 80? My dad is 74 (give or take a year)! Lucky you to still have living grandparents! I always love to see your pictures!