Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan! (A day late)

Today Logan is 6 years old! Hard to believe he made it! ha ha ha- just kidding. Logan is just like his dad in his ability to fix things. He loves tools and his grandfather (grandpa John) always buys him real ones. He's going to have a pretty nice set before he's out of the house. Logan loves to help fix things whenever he can. He is a hardworker- except when it comes to housework. Well, I shouldn't say that because he has always loved to vacuum. (Another inherited trait from dad.)


Logan has loved tools since birth it seems.


Logan's latest thing he's into is army stuff. He plays "army" all day long. I took him to the toy store to look for some ideas of what he wanted for his birthday. Everything was army stuff. He also likes Star Wars and Ben 10. For his birthday dinner we had pizza benders from Italian Village (family favorite). I picked up a cake last minute at Walmart. I was glad they had something half way decent already made.


Make a wish Logan!


Ready for Combat!


Logan's last day of kindergarten was on Tuesday. They had field day. I volunteered to help with it. It was fun and the kids had a blast. They had inflatable slides, snowcones, tug of war, duck duck goose, bottle toss and kickball.





Logan's party is this Saturday so I'll post more after that is over. I'm hoping for lots of sunshine!

3 comments:

Tera said...

How lucky that it was a nice day. We're looking forward to the party! Happy Birthday Logan.

Emily said...

Even though I'm a few years younger, Spence and I must share the Murray Spartan connection if you guys celebrate with pizza benders from IV. (I usually have Greg bring them home a couple of times - or more - when I'm pregnant). We love them! Seriously...It's a family delicacy.

Happy Birthday, Logan! I love all the army stuff! Your kids are gorgeous (flaunting their wavy hair around the neighborhood). And you are right - Logan is a great helper. He tried to convince me to let him trim my plants the other day with the trimming shears that Spence let me borrow. He assured me that his dad lets him use them to trim all the trees and bushes. Those are some pretty serious blades, so I did the cutting, but he cleaned up all the leaves and loved stomping them down in the garbage can. Macy just watched (which is pretty much her best effort when it comes to chores). Wanna swap kids!?!

We love you, Logan!

Valerie said...

I didn't know Logan was so handy! I bet he's just about ready to earn a buck around the neighborhood!