Monday, June 16, 2008

Most Embarrassing Moments

I was trying to think of something to post and this is what I came up with: My most embarrassing moments. I have two of them- and they both involve peeing. Here goes...

The first one occurred when I was in third grade. I was in an after school "clown club." (I know it's hard to picture me as a clown...) We were rehearsing some skits for an upcoming performance. We were on the stage practicing. I was backstage with another girl that was in my skit. I had to pee so bad but couldn't go because my skit was up next. We walked out on the stage and were going through the skit. I suddenly could not hold my bladder anymore so let it go. I started peeing! Luckily I was wearing a dress that my mom had made and had on the thick, white knee high socks. After our skit was over, I simply exited the stage like nothing had happened. My socks were wet with pee, so I just pushed them down. The next group of kids walked out to practice their skit and one kid goes "Hey! What is this puddle out here?" The teacher had him go get a bunch of paper towels to wipe it up. I know- totally cruel of me. Luckily none of the kids had noticing me peeing on the stage.

The second embarrassing moment happened about two years ago. Spence and I were in Ogden in an office building meeting with someone. I had enjoyed a big diet pepsi on the drive there, so had to pee when we got there. The restrooms were down a hall. They weren't used too much because most of the offices in the building had restrooms in their own office. I told Spence I would just meet him in the office where we were going. The women's door was locked- someone was in there. I just couldn't wait. So, I decided I would just use the men's room. They were the bathrooms that could only "service" one person at a time. So I'm sitting on the toilet (which is across from the door) peeing and all of a sudden the door opens and a man is coming in. He sees me and of course is surprised and says "Oh! I'm sorry!" I about died! I swear I locked that door! Then I was afraid to go out because I didn't want to have to face him. Well, he must've been embarrassed also because he didn't wait around to see me when I came out.

So now that I've shared my embarrassing moments- time to share yours!

8 comments:

Tera said...

OK, I had this really cute skirt at BYU that had snaps all the way up the front, you can already guess can't you? If you know me at all, you know I am a clutz.
I tripped up the stairs and my skirt came unsnaped to the top snap. My nice white panties were there for all to see. Luckily Curtis was behind me, so I'm not sure if he saw, but it happened twice!!! The second time he said, "get rid of that skirt!"
Needless to say, I sewed the front together the next day.

Rose said...

I have way too many embarrsing stories to share, but I will say I pee almost everytime I laugh hard! I don't know why I do either because I have no kids!!!

Jackie said...

Tera- at least you are talented enough to sew and fix the problem! Jealous!
Rose- I still need your blog info. Email it to me at: jackiemcdonald92@msn.com.

Anonymous said...

Oh my - the best part of that first story is that some other kid got blamed for it! I bet it's one of HIS most embarassing moments too! I can just hear him "I peed my pants on stage and didn't even know it!"

Notaname said...

I didn't know the second one mom...WHY NOT?!?!??! You're gonna embarass me plenty when I start dating...At elast give me a LITTLE something to get back at you wtih

Emily said...

Those are hilarious! I love it that you didn't fess up! For what it's worth - I've used the men's room before as well. Emergencies are emergencies for a reason!

I really have so many embarrassing moments I don't know where to start. In fact, just last Sunday, my family so kindly went through several of them. Somehow, they will NEVER forget and enjoy laughing at me.

When I was 13 (probably), I decided that I would "teach" myself to kiss, so I used the doorframes because I thought they were kind of the shape of lips. Anyway...My dad saw me. He also caught me talking to myself in my bedroom mirror. (For what it's worth - I still talk to myself.)

When I was in High School, I did Community Theater. I played Pam in "Saturday's Warrior" - She's the one in the wheelchair. Well...During one performance, I went to get my wheelchair, and it wasn't there. I panicked! How was I supposed to go on stage and play a parapalegic and not sit in a wheel chair. I ran to the rehearsal hall (a building next to the theater) and there was a handicap class that was meeting in there. I ran in and said, "Has anyone seen my wheelchair? Are any of these mine?" You should have seen the people look at me. I promise that I never feel more stupid than when I think of that story.

Then there are the embarrassing moments that are so embarrassing that they are never spoken of again. In eighth grade, my dad had to come get me to change my clothes because of "female problems." Luckily, I had on red pants (it was the 80s), and my best friend cleaned up my chair after I left. Can you be a better friend than that!

I seriously have so many that I could go on and on. We need a girls night and I'll bring my list. You can all laugh at my expense.

Jackie said...

LOL. Those are great! Love that wheelchair one especially.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
Several
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com