Friday, March 14, 2008

CTR




When Nathan was baptized, the primary in Kansas City gave him this white CTR bath towel. This towel has been the root of much contention between Logan and Claire at bath time. They literally fight and wrestle on the ground over who gets to dry off with this towel. (Picture two wet naked kids on the floor trying to get this towel away from one another- and me trying to stop them yelling "Choose the Right!") I have tried having them take turns, drawing names out of a hat, etc. to see who gets the towel each night. I love it when it's in the laundry and neither of them get to use it. So does anyone out there know where I can get another one so that my family can rid of this fighting???

2 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

Ha, ha, ha, that is hillarious!!! Deseret Book has boy and girl baptism towels.

This is off of www.theideadoor.com

http://www.brownbaggifts.com/ldsproducts.htm#CTR Towel

It's not exactly the same. You could also buy a patch to sew onto a towel. Good luck!!!

Jackie said...

I will definitely check it out. Thanks Kim!