Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Force

I walked into Logan's room this morning to see if he had gotten dressed yet for school. He was up on his nightstand leaning over the back of it. I asked what he was doing. He said he was trying to get his light saber that he dropped behind there. I told him to move and I would get it for him. He said "No. I'm using the force to get it." LOL I said okay and waited for about a minute. It was completely silent and he didn't move at all. Just kept looking down at the sword. Finally I said "Isn't it working for you? Let me get it." I reached over and got it and handed it to him. Then he goes "My force only works when I have my light saber." Gave me a smile for the day. :-)

4 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

LOL, he is so funny!!

By the way, I tried your peanut butter bars recipe. Yummo!! Now I just have to hide them from me;)
Thanks for the great treat.

Laura said...

That is so cute!!! Josh is really into Lego Star Wars right now. He loves it when Logan comes over to play light sabers with him.:)

Emily said...

I love it! That is just hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Good post.