Friday, May 30, 2008

Wheeler Farm

I forgot to post my trip to Wheeler Farm with Logan and Claire last week. I had tons of old hamburger and hot dog buns so asked the kids if they wanted to go feed the ducks. Logan suggested feeding them at Wheeler Farm. We stopped and got happy meals from McD's and had a picnic there. (I call that the modern day picnic. What happened to the good ole days where you packed your picnic? Now everyone has fast food picnics...) Anyway, we spent a couple of hours there and the kids had a blast. It was a beautiful day and there were lots of baby animals to look at.
Logan was getting in a fight with this hissing goose. :-)


Claire enjoyed "baa-ing" at the lambs.


The goats were very excited to see the kids.

The life of a pig. How would it be to sit in the mud all day? Actually- it was very stinky!

They have added a country store at Wheeler Farm now. The kids enjoyed having a popsicle. Claire always chooses the blue messy ones that color your mouth and teeth blue. I hate them!

I'm glad that we have a farm here for the kids to visit and that I don't live on one!

1 comment:

Jen-ben said...

Jaren's looking at your blog with me and saying "where did Logan get that ice cream? Where did Claire get that Popsicle?" hahahaha! Looks like you had a great time!