Friday, April 25, 2008

Van Down by the River

I was sitting in the front room last week and Nathan and his friend, Garrett, were sitting outside on the front porch. They were laughing and making all kinds of noise so I started to pay attention to them to see what in the world they were up to. Garrett stands up and starts imitating Chris Farley from SNL doing his motiviational speech "Van down by the river." It cracked me up because I loved that skit. I thought it was before Nathan and Garrett's "time" so I don't know where they heard it. Anyway, found the video clip of it so thought I'd share the laugh. I loved Chris Farley and am sad he's gone. (Couldn't figure out how to put the video on here, so click on the link below to watch it.)


Get motivated or end up in a Van Down by the River!

3 comments:

Emily said...

How funny! I love that skit too. There was a Best of Chris Farley SNL on TV last week. Maybe that's where they saw it.

Laura said...

I'm a SNL fan from way back. It's funny to see the next generation picking up on some of these things. Thanks for the laugh!

Jen-ben said...

LOL! I loved that one!!!